Office: 209, Math Tower
I am a sixth-year Mathematics Ph.D. student at the Ohio State University. I am on the job market in this 2021-2022 academic year.
My interest is in algebraic geometry and combinatorial algebraic geometry, especially, singularities of algebraic varieties, the geometry of algebraic curves and their moduli, Brill-Noether type problem. Plus, I am pretty wide open to study arithmetic geometry.
My advisor is David E. Anderson.
Before coming to OSU, I earned a master degree in Mathematics at Seoul National Univ. and a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Physics with the Golden Ring of Honor, Ranked 1st, from College of Natural Sciences at Kookmin Univ.
A curriculum vitae is available on request.
- (Joint with D. Anderson, T. Ikeda, R. Kawago) Multiplicities of Schubert varieties in the symplectic flag variety,
Sém. Lothar. Combin. 82B (2020), Art. 95, 12 pp.
Covexillary Schubert varieties and Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials in classical types, available upon request.
- Euler characteristics of Brill-Noether loci on Prym varieties.
- OSU Algebraic Geometry Seminar
- OSU Arithmatic Geometry Seminar
- OSU Geometry, Combinatorics, and Integrable System Seminar
- arXiv: Algebraic Geometry
[Journal Version] [PDF]
This page was last updated on .