Anh N. Le
458 Math Tower
231 West 18th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210-1174
I'm a Zassenhaus Assistant Professor (postdoc) at Ohio State University, working with Dr. Vitaly Bergelson. Previously, I was a Ph.D. student at Northwestern University under the supervision of Dr. Bryna Kra.
My research interests lie mainly in ergodic theory and dynamical systems, with an emphasis on applications to combinatorics, number theory, and harmonic analysis. Some of the topics I have or am currently working on are:
- Ergodic theory and dynamical systems: ergodic Ramsey theory, multiple ergodic averages
- Additive combinatorics: partition regularity, Bohr sets, sumsets
- Number theory: patterns in primes, Liouville function, Mobius function
- Harmonic analysis: interpolation sets (I_0 sets), Sidon sets.
- Math 4551: Vector analysis
- Math 4545: Real analysis
- Math 2568: Linear algebra
- Section 0080
- Section 0090
- Math 3345: Foundations of higher mathematics
- Section 0037
- Section 0070
- Math 1187H: Honor problem solving
Publications and preprints
- Bohr sets in sumsets I: compact groups.
(with T. H. Lê), submitted.
- Primes and Chen primes: Bohr sets and recurrence.
(with J. Griesmer and T. H. Lê), preprint.
- Bohr sets in sumsets II: countable abelian groups.
(with J. Griesmer and T. H. Lê), Forum of Mathematics, Sigma, under revision.
- Additive averages of multiplicative correlation sequences and applications.
(with S. Donoso, J. Moreira and W. Sun), Journal d'Analyse Mathématique, to appear. [journal]
- Sublacunary sets and interpolation sets for nilsequences.
Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, 22 (2022), no. 4, 1855-1871. [journal]
- A decomposition of multicorrelation sequences for commuting transformations along primes.
(with J. Moreira and F. Richter), Discrete Analysis 4 (2021). [journal]
- Multidimensional configurations in the primes with shifted prime steps.
(with T. H. Lê), Acta Mathematica Hungarica, 164 (2021), no. 1, 1-14. [journal]
- Optimal lower bounds for multiple recurrence.
(with S. Donoso, J. Moreira and W. Sun), Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, 41 (2021), no. 2, 379–407. [journal]
- Structure of multicorrelation sequences with integer part polynomial iterates along primes.
(with A. Koutsogiannis, J. Moreira and F. Richter), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 149 (2021), 209-216. [journal]
- Interpolation sets and nilsequences.
Colloquium Mathematicum, 162 (2020), 181–199. [journal]
- Nilsequences and multiple correlations along subsequences.
Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, 40 (2020), no. 6, 1634–1654. [journal]
- Estimation of mutation rates from fluctuation experiments via probability generating functions.
(with S. Montgomery-Smith, G. Smith, S. Billstein, H. Oveys, D. Pisechko, A. Yates), unpublished (undergraduate project).