Anh N. Le
458 Math Tower
231 West 18th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210-1174
I'm a Zassenhaus Assistant Professor (postdoc) at the Ohio State University Math Department, working with Prof. Vitaly Bergelson. Previously I was a Ph.D. student at Northwestern University under the supervision of Prof. Bryna Kra.
My research interest lies ergodic theory and dynamical systems, especially ergodic Ramsey theory and multiple ergodic averages with connections to number theory, combinatorics and harmonic analysis.
Publications and preprints
- Sublacunary sets and interpolation sets for nilsequences
- Additive averages of multiplicative correlation sequences and applications
(with S. Donoso, J. Moreira and W. Sun), submitted.
- A decomposition of multicorrelation sequences for commuting transformations along primes
(with J. Moreira and F. Richter),
Discrete Anal., to appear.
- Multidimensional configurations in the primes with shifted prime steps
(with T. H. Lê),
Acta Math. Hungar., to appear.
- Structure of multicorrelation sequences with integer part polynomial iterates along primes
(with A. Koutsogiannis, J. Moreira and F. Richter),
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 149 (2021), 209-216.
- Interpolation sets and nilsequences
Colloq. Math., 162 (2020), 181–199.
- Optimal lower bounds for multiple recurrence
(with S. Donoso, J. Moreira and W. Sun),
Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems, 41 (2021), no. 2, 379–407.
- Nilsequences and multiple correlations along subsequences
Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems, 40 (2020), no. 6, 1634–1654.
- Estimation of mutation rates from fluctuation experiments via probability generating functions
(with S. Montgomery-Smith, G. Smith, S. Billstein, H. Oveys, D. Pisechko, A. Yates), unpublished (undergraduate project).