I am an associate professor in the Department of Mathematics and in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the Ohio State University. My research interests include topics in the intersection of metric geometry, topology, probability, and applications to science and engineering such as topological data analysis. I am a member of the OSU TGDA group. I am currently supported by the NSF under DMS, IIS, and CCF research grants.
- Summer@ICERM 2017: Topological Data Analysis.
- Math 8800, Autumn 2016: Applied Applied Topology.
- NSF - RTG: Algebraic Topology and its Applications..
- TGDA@OSU 2016.
- Topology and Geometry accross scales at SIAM IS 2016.
- Applied Algebraic Topology Reading Group -- Autumn 2015.
- Applied Metric Geometry Summer Seminar.
- OSU - TGDA seminar.
- Metric geometry in shape matching -- OSU Spring 2014 course.
- IMA Thematic Year on Scientific and Engineering Applications of Algebraic Topology.
- Information for students. See more infomation here.
The Ohio State University
100 Math Tower
231 West 18th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: (614) 292-4975
Fax: (614) 292-1479