Below is information about my teaching schedule for each semester, starting with the fall 2015 semester.
Clicking on the semester will take you to a new page with information pertaining to that specific semester.
Folling that is a list of all classes that I have taught (and at what institution).
At the bottom of the page is a list of "professional development" activities pertaining to teaching.
List of classes taught
The Ohio State University
- Curves and Surfaces in 3-space (Math 5702) - Spring 2016
- Geometry (Math 4507) - Fall 2016
- Introductory Seminar (Math 1295) - Spring 2017, Fall 2016
- Calculus II (Math 1152) - Spring 2016, Fall 2015
- Calculus I (Math 1151) - Spring 2015, Fall 2014
- Introduction to proof writing - Spring 2014
- Calculus III - Fall 2013
- Calculus II - Spring 2014
- General education mathematics - Fall 2013
- Introduction to proof writing - Fall 2012
- Linear algebra - Spring 2011, Fall 2010
- Differential Equations - Summer 2012
- Calculus III - Summer 2011, Summer 2010
- Calculus II - Spring 2010
- Calculus I - Fall 2009, Spring 2009, Fall 2008
- Business calculus - Spring 2012, Fall 2011
- Introductory statistics (recitation instructor) - Spring 2008, Fall 2007
- Precalculus (through the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)) - Summer 2009
- Intermediate algebra (through Student Support Services and EOP) - Summer 2010, Summer 2008
Professional development activities pertaining to teaching
To return to Barry Minemyer's homepage, click here