For Fall 2017, I am a TA for Math 2173: Engineering Mathematics B. The instructor for this course is Dr. Dong Chen
Recitations are on Thursdays in Denney Hall 213 at 1:50 pm, 3 pm, or 4:10 pm depending on which section you are in.
My office hours will be Tuesdays 3 - 4 and Wednesdays 10 - 11:30. My office is MW (Math Tower) 216. The MSLC offers tutoring services Monday through Thursday during the day and Sunday through Thursday in the evening. During the day this is in CH (Cockins Hall) 131 and during the evening in CH 014.
Quizzes will take place most Thursdays at the end of recitation and will last approximately 20 minutes. Online homework is done in MyMathLab through Carmen. I will post exam information when I receive it.
My past teaching / grading experience:
- Math 2162.02 Accelerated Calc II for Honors Engineers - TA - Fall 2016 - OSU
- Math 4512 Applied PDE - Grader - Summer 2016 - OSU
- Math 2153 Calculus III - TA - Spring 2016 - OSU
- Math 1151 Calculus I - TA - Fall 2015 - OSU
- Math 1152 Calculus II - TA - Summer 2015 - OSU
- Math 1151 Calculus I - TA - Spring 2015 - OSU
- Math 1151 Calculus I - TA - Fall 2014 - OSU
- Advanced linear algebra - Individual Tutor - Spring 2011 - Pomona College
- Differential equations - TA - Fall 2010 - Pomona College
- Differential equations - Grader - Spring 2010 - Pomona College
- Linear algebra - Grader - Spring 2009 - Pomona College
- Multivariable calculus - Grader - Fall 2008 - Pomona College
- Single variable calculus - Grader - Spring 2008 - Pomona College
I received a 2014-2015 Distinguished First-Year Graduate Teaching Associate award.