Department of Mathematics
The Ohio State University
I am a graduate student in Mathematics at The Ohio State University, and I am on the job market this year. I am working under the guidance of Prof. Jean-Francois Lafont.
My research interests are in geometric topology and geometric group theory.
You can find my CV here.
- AMS Special Session on "Boundaries of Groups" at the Joint Mathematics Meeting in San Diego, CA (Jan 10 to 13, 2018)
- Geometric Group Theory Session, Spring Topology and Dynamics Conference, Auburn University
(March 14-17, 2018)
- "Symmetry in Differential Geometry" special session at the AMS Sectional Meeting at the Ohio State University (March 17-18, 2018)
- Geometry Seminar, Indiana University-Bloomington
(March 22, 2018)
- "Boundaries and Non-positive Curvature in Group Theory" special session at the AMS Sectional Meeting at Vanderbilt University at Nashville, TN (April 14-15, 2018)
100 Math Tower
231 West 18th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
Office: MA 312