I am a graduate student in the Mathematics department at the Ohio State University, working under the guidance of Prof. Jean-Francois Lafont. My research interests are in geometric topology and geometric group theory.
You can find my CV here.
You can find my Research Statement here
- Link homotopic but not isotopic, arXiv: 1601.05292 [math.GT]
- New obstruction to Riemannian smoothings of locally CAT(0) 4-manifolds, (In preparation)
Math 1149 Trigonometry - Course webpage
Previous courses taught at OSU
- Summer 2014, Math 1152 Calculus II
- Recitation Instructor
- Autumn 2015, Math 1151 Calculus I
- Spring 2015, Math 2173 Calculus III for Engineers
- Autumn 2014, Math 1161 Accelerated Calculus I for Engineers
- Spring 2014, Math 1172 Calculus II for Engineers
- Autumn 2013, Math 2162 Accelerated Calculus II for Engineers
- Spring 2013, Math 1152 Calculus II
- Autumn 2012, Math 1152 Calculus II
- Spring 2012, Math 152 Calculus II
- Winter 2012, Math 151 Calculus I
- Autumn 2011, Math 151 Calculus I
- Summer 2015, Math 4530 Probability
Courses taught at S.P. College, Pune
I was the primary instructor for the following M.Sc. courses.
- Spring 2011, Computational Geometry
- Autumn 2010, Advanced Calculus I
Service and Outreach Activities
- STEM Tutoring for High School students (Feb 2017)
I tutored high school students to prepare for the Ohio Graduation Tests in Mathematics
- Graduate Studies Committee (Aug 2014 - July 2015)
I served as the Graduate representative in the Graduate Studies Committee, Mathematics Department, Ohio State Univeristy
- Mentor for Teaching Assistants (July 2014)
I assisted in training new Graduate Teaching Assistants in Mathematics Department at the Ohio State University through mock teaching sessions.
Sankalpa is a non-profit organization based at the Ohio State University that supports developmental and sustainable projects in India, and organizes awareness programs for the local community.
I have been a member of Sankalpa since 2011, and have held several officer positions in the organization.
- Vice-president (Aug 2015 - July 2016)
- Treasurer (Aug 2014 - July 2015)
- President (Aug 2013 - July 2014)
- Project coordinator (Aug 2012 - July 2013)
- Secretary (Aug 2012 - July 2013)
I was awarded the Student Leadership Award by OSU for my work as the President.