Instructor: Bart Snapp
Office: 220 Math Building
Office Hours: Email me to make an appointment.
The course notes Parallels in Geometry
Downloads and Links
- Homework 1: Chapter 1, Section 1, Problems 7 and 17 and Section 2, Problem 2. Due Tuesday January 15th. Here is a document with the relevant quadrilateral on it 1166hw1.pdf.
- Homework 2: 1.3.8, 1.3.13 and this problem: Explain why a set with n elements has 2n subsets. Does your
explanation hold when n=0? Explain why or why not.
- Homework 3: 1.3.25, 2.1.13, and 2.1.15. Due Tuesday January 29th.
- Homework 4 (PDF). Due Tuesday February 5th.
- Homework 5: 4.2.9, 4.2.10, and 4.2.14. Due Tuesday February 26th.
- Homework 6 (PDF)
- Homework 7 (PDF). Due Thursday February 28th.
- Homework 8 (PDF). Due Thursday April 18th.
Exam 1: Friday, February 15th.
Exam 2: Friday, April 5th.
Final: Wednesday, April 24 at 6:00pm-7:45pm. It will be cumulative.