Zassenhaus Assistant Professor
Tho Ohio State University
231 West 18th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210-1174
Office: Math Tower 530
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Statement
- Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems
- Number Theory
Papers and Preprints
- Weak ergodic averages over dilated measures. submitted.
- Optimal lower bounds for multiple recurrence. (Joint work with S. Donoso, A. Le and J. Moreira) submitted.
- Under- and over-independence in measure preserving systems. (Joint work with T. Adams and V. Bergelson) submitted.
- Pointwise multiple averages for sublinear functions. (Joint work with S. Donoso and A. Koutsogiannis) Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, to appear.
- Equidistribution of dilated curves on nilmanifolds. (Joint work with B. Kra and N. Shah), Journal of the London Mathematical Society, doi:10.1112/jlms.12156.
- Quantitative multiple recurrence for two and three transformations. (Joint work with S. Donoso) Israel Journal of Mathematics, (2018), 1-15.
- Pointwise convergence of some multiple ergodic averages. (Joint work with S. Donoso) Advances in Mathematics, vol 330 (2018), 946-996.
- A structure theorem for multiplicative functions over the Gaussian integers and applications. Journal d'Analyse Mathematique, vol 134 (2018), no. 1, 55-105.
- Pointwise multiple averages for systems with two
commuting transformations. (Joint work with S. Donoso) Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, (2017) 1-26. doi:10.1017/etds.2016.127.
- A pointwise cubic average for two commuting transformations. (Joint work with S. Donoso) Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol 216 (2016), no. 2, 657-678.
- Dynamical cubes and a criteria for systems having product extensions. (Joint work with S. Donoso) Journal of Modern Dynamics vol 9 (2015), 365-405.
- Multiple recurrence and convergence for
certain averages along shifted primes. Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 35 (2015), no. 5, 1592-1609.
Papers in preperation
- Concatenation theory and applications.
- Applications of concatenation theorems in multiple averages. (Joint work with S. Donoso and A. Koutsogiannis)
- Good convergence along generalized polynomials. (Joint with A. Koutsogiannis)