Department of Mathematics
The Ohio State University
231 W. 18th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
email : thamrongthanyalak dot 1 at math dot osu dot edu
office: MW 714
B.Sc. Mathematics, Chulalongkorn University, 2006.
Ph.D. Mathematics, University of California, Los Angeles, 2013. Thesis Advisor: Matthias Aschenbrenner.
I am interested in mathematical logic; especially model theory and its applications. My research focuses on ordered structures and its applications to real analytic geometry.
- `Linear extension operators for continuous functions on definable sets in p-adic context', to appear in Math. Logic. Quart.
- `Whitney's extension theorem in o-minimal structures', Ann. Polon. Math., Vol. 119, No.1 (2017), 49--67.
- `Michael's selection theorem in a semilinear context' with Matthias Aschenbrenner, Advances in Geometry, Vol.5, No.3 (2015), 801--815.
- `Definable smoothing of continuous functions', IJM, Vol.57, No.3 (2013), 801--815.
- `A simple proof of Silver's Theorem' with Pimpen Vejjajiva, J Math. Research, Vol.2 (2010), 81--84.
- `A note on the existence of the integers and rationals' with Pimpen Vejjajiva, Sci. Asia, Vol.35 (2009), 396--399.
- `Michael's selection theorem in d-minimal expansions of the real field' pdf .
- `D-minimal expansions of the real field have the C^p zero set property' with Chris Miller pdf .
- `Whitney's extension problem in o-minimal structures' with Matthias Aschenbrenner pdf .
Updated April 17, 2017