231 W 18th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210, U.S.A.
Email: MyLastName dot 2214 at osu.edu
I am a sixth-year PhD student in mathematics. I am interested in homogeneous dynamics and applications to number theory. I am working with Prof. Nimish Shah
Before coming to OSU, I received B.S. in mathematics in Peking University
in July 2013.
Here is my CV
Publications & Preprints
- (03/04/2019) Group Actions and Dynamics Seminar, Yale University,
New Haven, CT. link
- (02/28/2019) Dynamics and Number Theory Seminar, Brandeis University,
Waltham, MA. link
- (11/29/2018) Ergodic Theory & Statistical Mechanics Seminar, Princeton University,
Princeton, NJ. link
- (10/30/2018) Algebraic Geometry Seminar, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. link
- (10/11/2018) Geometry Seminar, Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, IN. link
- (05/22/2018) Rainwater Seminar, University of Washington,
Seattle, WA. link
- (04/02/2018) Dynamics Seminar, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL. link
I am not teaching in Spring 2019.
Updated in Mar. 2019