Department of Mathematics
The Ohio State University
- E-mail gogolyev.1_located_at_osu_dot_edu
- Office MW 652
My research interest is in dynamics and related areas of topology and geometry.
Dynamics on your screen, August 3-6, 2020
Ergodic theory methods for Sarnak Conjecture, OSU, April 25-26, 2020
Conference on Topology and Differential Geometry, TSIMF, China, May 18-22, 2020
Rescheduled to January 18-22, 2021.
Recent papers and preprints
- Riemannian Anosov extension and applications (joint with Alena Erchenko and Dong Chen)
- Abelian Livshits theorems and geometric applications (joint with Federico Rodriguez Hertz)
- Surgery for partially hyperbolic dynamical systems II. Blow-up of a complex curve (joint with Federico Rodriguez Hertz)
- Smooth rigidity for very non-algebraic expanding maps (joint with Federico Rodriguez Hertz)
- Centralizers of partially hyperbolic diffeomorphisms in dimension 3 (joint with Thomas Barthelmé)
- Center foliation rigidity for partially hyperbolic toral diffeomorphisms
(joint Boris Kalinin and Victoria Sadovskaya)
- Local rigidity of Lyapunov spectrum for toral automorphisms (joint with Boris Kalinin and Victoria Sadovskaya) to appear in Israel Journal of Mathematics.
- Anomalous Anosov flows revisited (joint with Thomas Barthelmé, Christian Bonatti and Federico Rodriguez Hertz) to appear in Proceedings of London Math Society.
- A numerical study of Gibbs u-measures for partially hyperbolic diffeomorphisms on T3 (joint with Aleksey Kolmogorov and Itai Maimon) Experimental Mathematics, 28 (2019), no. 3, 271–283. For a version with high quality images click here, 17MB file .
- Anomalous partially hyperbolic diffeomorphisms III: abundance and incoherence (joint with Christian Bonatti, Andy Hammerlindl and Rafael Potrie) to appear in Geometry & Topology.
- A note on self orbit equivalences of Anosov flows and bundles with fiberwise Anosov flows (joint with Thomas Barthelmé) Mathematical Research Letters, 26 (2019), no. 3, 711-728.
- Surgery for partially hyperbolic dynamical systems I.
Blow-ups of invariant submanifolds Geometry & Topology, 22 (2018), no. 4, 2219–2252.
Students: Danyu Zhang
Fall 2020: Differentiable Manifolds,
Honors Linear Algebra and Differential Equations. Math 5520H
Spring 2020: Math 4547, Introduction to Real Analysis I
Fall 2019: Differentiable Manifolds,
Fall 2018: Algebraic Topology I
Spring 2018: Math 2255, ODEs
Fall 2017: Math 4556, Dynamical Systems
Travel plans and visitors
My old picture with Lyapunov, Odessa 2006.
My math bookmarks: